We have started planning for the Festive Fair (Saturday 4 December) and we need your help. Are you able to donate any of the following items?
- Sweet Tombola – get rid of your excess Halloween sweets. Bring in tubs of sweets, jars, cones, bags filled with sweeties.
- Raffle prizes – we’re in need of items for the raffle. Maybe you can donate tickets for events or experiences/ luxury items that will help us sell raffle tickets.
- Unwanted gifts – for the ‘Present for Parents/carers’ room – books, vinyl, new toiletries, scarfs, candles and anything else you can think of that children can buy for a small amount, wrap and put under the tree for you as a nice surprise.
- Cakes & mince pies – we will need cakes and mince pies donated to be sold on the day.
Or you can get involved another way –
- Buy raffle tickets – on sale soon
- Market Stall – we love to show off the talented people we have in the Rokesly community so if you’d like come and promote your business by selling items ( or if you’re a pupil who wants to sell homemade items) please email email@example.com to book a stand
More information about the Festive Fair will be available soon.