We hope to run a full calendar of events this year. We will add more details here once they’re confirmed. In the meantime, please check out our calendar.
Donate to the PSA
If you would like to donate to the PSA, then please click on the link below.
The money we raise goes towards school trips, upgraded equipment, visitors into the school and improving the learning environment for our children. The PSA funds are for the ‘extras’ not provided by the school budget that make our children’s learning experience so much more fulfilling and exciting.
Thank you for supporting the Rokesly PSA!
Shop with easyfundraising, the UK’s biggest charity shopping fundraising site, and raise funds for the school. There are over 4,000 retailers including all the mainstream supermarkets. A percentage (between 0.5% and 10%) of the spend goes towards Rokesly PSA.
- Go to the Rokesly page on easyfundraising.org.uk
- Select ‘Support this cause’
- Use the links on the site to shop with your favourite retailers
The Society Company
Buy sustainable and affordable everyday home essentials from The Society Company. A huge 15% of all spend goes to Rokesly PSA. In the first six months the store raised over £700 – a big thank you to those who already subscribe! During lockdown period delivery is free! The Society Company website.
Support Rokesly PSA when you shop using Amazon Smile. Select Rokesly PSA as your chosen charity to donate 0.5% of all spend.
- Sign in to smile.amazon.co.uk on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to ‘Your account’ and select the option to ‘Change your charity’. Or, from your mobile browser, select ‘Change your charity’ from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select Rokesly Psa
- Note: You can also hover over the supporting notice in the navigation at the top of any page and then select the ‘Change link’ next to the name of the charity that you’re currently supporting.
- Donate to the Tottenham and Muswell Hilll Foodbanks