The support provided by the Deputy Chair is invaluable. Deputising for the Chairperson when necessary, the Deputy helps to ensure that the Committee and all of the events continue to run smoothly. As with the Chair, leadership, enthusiasm and energy are necessary qualities for this post.
- To assist the Chair with the general running of the committee.
- To chair meetings in the absence of the Chair.
- To draw up an annual PSA calendar in consultation with the Chair.
- To prepare meeting agendas when requested by the Chair.
- To welcome and involve other parents into the PSA.
- To help the Chair lead parent and wider school community engagement in PSA (class representatives, use of local contacts and skills).
- To prepare with the Chair the PSA annual report for the Annual General Meeting.
If you have any questions or you’re interested in taking on the role of Deputy Chair, please contact email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.